Re: [iot-wg] Project leads call tomorrow

Hi,

if possible I would like to add an additional topic.

Currently we (Eclipse SCADA) have the issue of whether or not an IEC specified protocol can be implemented and provided by the Eclipse Foundation/by Eclipse Projects.

We submitted the request to license@xxxxxxxxxxx, but I think we should put up a topic and need a guideline for cases like this. Since in the M2M/IoT world this will occur a few times with different protocols.

Regards

Jens