From: Dennis Breuer [mailto:dennis.breuer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: May-07-14 11:58 AM
To: 'Ian Skerrett'
Cc: 'Benjamin Cabé'
Subject: AW: M2M Summit 2014 - Early bird discount on exhibitor package

Hi Ian,

We offer an 10% early bird discount on all prices of the attached exhibitor
and sponsorship package by May 15th.

We would really appreciate if you could forward this to your members - at
least to the companies in the M2M Working group. Maybe someone is interested
in exhibiting at the Summit. Especially for companies from abroad, who might
have difficulties with the booth arrangement, we offer ready-made stand
packages. More information is available in the exhibitor package or at
http://www.m2m-summit.com/index.php?article_id=221&clang=1

Do you think it's possible to announce that by email or newsletter within
the next days?

I also attach the latest M2M Summit press release with more information on
this years congress.

Best regards
Dennis