Re: [iot-wg-integration] Support for Alert messages in Hono

There are different “publishers” that can be created and associated to a cloud connection.
Every publisher can be configured with the topic and the type of message.
The application on top, then, can take the proper publisher and publish their messages.

Best regards,
Matteo

--
Matteo Maiero
Senior Software Engineer

direct: +39 0433 485 902

EUROTECH
Imagine.Build.Succeed.
HEADQUARTERS
EUROTECH S.p.A. – Via Fratelli Solari, 3/a | 33020 Amaro UD | Italy | Tel. +39. 0433 485411  | Fax +39. 0433 485499 |
Cap. Soc. 8.878.946,00 € I.V. | P.IVA / C.F.: IT 01791330309 | REA Udine 196115
www.eurotech.com

Il presente messaggio ed ogni suo allegato sono da intendersi inviati esclusivamente agli effettivi destinatari e potrebbero essere soggetti a restrizioni legali. Se avete ricevuto questo messaggio per errore vi invitiamo a darne immediata notifica al mittente e cancellarlo dal vostro sistema. Qualsiasi altro uso di questo messaggio da parte vostra e' strettamente proibito.

This e-mail, and any file attached to it, is meant only for the intended recipient of the transmission and may be a communication privileged by law. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the original from your system. Any other use of this e-mail by you is strictly forbidden.