Re: [iot-wg-integration] Eclipse Ditto - Hono integration

Awesome. Thanks!

I will take care of this and try to add it from the beginning.

On Wed, Sep 26, 2018 at 2:31 PM Jaeckle Thomas (INST/ECS1) <thomas.jaeckle@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi integration list.

Jens yesterday presented in the IoT WG call the overview picture of integrated Eclipse IoT projects.

I would like to propose adding Eclipse Ditto to that list as it already integrates quite good with Hono as we showed a few months ago

in this blog post:

https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2018-05-02-connecting-ditto-hono.html

and in this example:

https://github.com/eclipse/ditto-examples/tree/master/octopus-via-hono

The current state of the integration is that Hono telemetry and events can be consumed in Ditto, the “command&control” is not yet finished, but we have an issue for that as well and will tackle it soon:

https://github.com/eclipse/ditto/issues/164

Jens asked about a project logo, that would be located here:

https://github.com/eclipse/ditto/tree/master/documentation/src/main/resources/images

What else can I provide? :-)

Best regards and see you soon in Ludwigsburg

Thomas

Thomas Jaeckle

Engineering Cloud Services 1 Bosch IoT Things (INST/ECS1)
Bosch Software Innovations GmbH | Ziegelei 7 | 88090 Immenstaad | GERMANY
| www.bosch-si.com
Tel.
+49 7545 202-358 | Fax +49 7545 202-301 | thomas.jaeckle@xxxxxxxxxxxx

Sitz: Berlin, Registergericht: Amtsgericht Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Aufsichtsratsvorsitzender: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke; Geschäftsführung: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn

Jens Reimann
Senior Software Engineer / EMEA ENG Middleware
Werner-von-Siemens-Ring 14
85630 Grasbrunn
Germany
phone: +49 89 2050 71286

Red Hat GmbH, www.de.redhat.com,
Managing Directors: Paul Argiry, Charles Cachera, Michael Cunningham, Michael O'Neill

Back to the top