Re: [iot-wg-integration] Next IoT WG Integration meeting in Toulouse

Hi,

Bosch has confirmed that Caroline Buck and Marc Pellmann will attend.
The meeting is on Tuesday, 12th.

Benjamin -

On May 31, 2018, at 5:49 PM, James Kirkland <jkirklan@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Do you know who Bosch will have there?  Also, there seems to be some confusion.   Do we have the meeting room for the 12th or 13th?

thanks
James

James Kirkland
Chief Architect, Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems
3340 Peachtree Road, NE,
Suite 1200
Atlanta, GA 30326 USA.
Phone (404)281-6952