[iot-wg-integration] Update on last week's meeting during IoT WG call tomorrow

All,

It would be great if someone from the IoT Integration committee team could update the WG at large on the discussions that happened last week in Berlin, and give some insight on the next steps. Caro, Marco or James, would you be available?
FWIW I already put this on the agenda for tomorrow and I’m happy to provide a brief update, but I think it would be much better coming from from RH, Eurotech or Bosch.

Thanks!
Benjamin -