[iot-wg-integration] Eclipse IOT WG integration sub-team

Hi,

I was reaching out because each of you expressed interest in working on increasing integration between projects.   I apologize for the delay.  I had some health issues and ended up out of the office for a few weeks.  I am now back and ready to go.

I would like to set up the first meeting.  I have created a doodle poll to find out when everyone is available.  Please note when you are available at https://doodle.com/poll/wbrvkv7xer69bdfc

If there are any questions please reach out to me via phone or email..

thanks
James

James Kirkland
Chief Architect, Internet of Things and Intelligent Systems
3340 Peachtree Road, NE,
Suite 1200
Atlanta, GA 30326 USA.
Phone (404)281-6952