Re: [iot-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Emanuel Palm on Eclipse Arrowhead

Reading from the nomination:

> Emanuel have been an Eclispe Arrowhead Commuter but left due to new job commitments. Emanuel is since some time now with the Sinetiq company. Since Sinetiq is concretely involved in the further development of Eclipse Arrowhead there is an interest in re-instate Emanuel as a Committer. Thus a new email identity for Emanuel.

I think in this case, you should reach out to EMO and get the old account migrated to the new e-mail. That sounds like a more reasonable approach. If Emanuel is already an elected comitter, leaving the company doesn't change that.