[iot-pmc] PMC Approval required for Committer Election for Chandrika Sivaramakrishnan on Eclipse VOLTTRON

Greetings IoT PMC.

/cc Eclipse VOLTTRON committers, Jereme and Craig.

On August 16/2022, you asked the Eclipse VOLTTRON project for clarification on the committer election referenced above. The project team did not respond (I have asked them to ensure that at least one committer is subscribed to the iot-pmc mailing list).

The information that you seek regarding the committer's public record of contribution is (in part) here.

I respectfully request that you review the public contribution record and -- assuming that you feel that sufficient merit is demonstrated -- approve the election.

Thanks!

Wayne
--

Wayne Beaton

Director of Open Source Projects | Eclipse Foundation

My working day may not be your working day! Please don’t feel obliged to read or reply to this e-mail outside of your normal working hours.

Back to the top