[iot-pmc] Fwd: Please complete the Committer Paperwork for Achim Kraus on the iot.tinydtls project

Hi PMC,

asking emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx about the status, I got the following response:

> We don't see that you have been added to the tinydtls project yet.
> Unfortunately, we don't add committers to projects at this end.
> I would inquire with the PMC about the status of your election.

> Regards,
> EMO Records

Is there something missing?

best regards
Achim Kraus

Betreff: Please complete the Committer Paperwork for Achim Kraus on the iot.tinydtls project
Datum: 	Mon, 23 May 2022 09:10:01 -0400 (EDT)
Von: 	emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxx
An: 	achim.kraus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Kopie (CC): 	emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi Achim Kraus,

Your committer election for the iot.tinydtls project has completed
successfully.

Please visit the following link to view the status of your paperwork:

https://accounts.eclipse.org/committer/paperwork/akraus/iottinydtls/2845

Should you have any questions concerning the process, please contact
emo-records@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

--
This is an automatic message from https://accounts.eclipse.org
Twitter: @eclipsefdn