[iot-pmc] Project Lead election for Felix Paulini on Eclipse EdiTDor

A project lead election for Felix Paulini on project Eclipse EdiTDor
(iot.editdor) was started by Sebastian Kaebisch with this criteria:

As successor of Kevin Olotu (former Bosch.io) as project lead I would like to
nominate Felix Paulini from evosoft GmbH.

Felix Paulini is a contributor to the Eclipse EdiTDor project from the
beginning and has already made an impact on the project.

He have addressed the following bugs:
- Deployment fix for Gitlab Pages deploy [1]
- Fix URL Encoding for Permalink sharing [2]

He have also worked on new features:
- Thing Model support [3]
- Sorting, searching , forms rendering, wizard for form adding, forms
deletion, Progressive Web App enhancement [4]

For these reasons and the long-term outlook for their involvement on the
team, it is my pleasure to nominate Felix Paulini as a committer on Eclipse
EdiTDor.

[1] https://github.com/eclipse/editdor/pull/31
[2] https://github.com/eclipse/editdor/pull/41
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/editdor/pull/37
[4] https://github.com/eclipse/editdor/pull/19

Eclipse EdiTDor project committers can click the election link below to vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.editdor/elections/election-felix-paulini-project-lead-eclipse-editdor

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.editdor

Back to the top