Re: [iot-pmc] Review request for a new release of Cyclone DDS

Hi Erik,

do you have a website, or are you considering one?

Ian

On 19/11/2019 16:01, Erik Boasson wrote:
Hi Ian and Wayne,

Thanks very much Ian for confirming that I can safely change the version to 0.5. Your sense that it was meant as a forerunner is entirely correct: not because I didn’t want the review to take place yet, but because the version number detail was urgent because of a relationship with the imminent release of ROS2 Eloquent on Friday. Now I feel confident I can bump the version number and tag it as a release candidate.

With that problem out of the way, I would much appreciate a review.

In terms out code quality I don’t see a reason to postpone it. I know there are users, both via ROS2 and directly, but there are (fortunately) very view issues. The state of the collateral is pretty similar to what it was before, although there have been some real improvements in documentation for the configuration. The linked generated documentation will of course be updated.

Any comments or suggestions are most welcom

Best regards,
Erik