Re: [iot-pmc] Adding third-party dependency on paho.mqtt.python and IP review

Pierre,

I would recommend opening a CQ. Based on your description it sounds like a works-with, so start with that. Feel free to add this text to the content of the CQ, and the team will help you and the PMC make a determination.

Mike Milinkovich
(m) +1.613.220.3223