Re: [iot-pmc] Open IoT Testbeds Hack Day at EclipseCon Europe

Hi Kai, if you need any help decoding the Kura specific payload, I can help you there.

On Tue, Oct 10, 2017 at 6:40 PM, Benjamin Cabé <benjamin.cabe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Sounds great, Kai. Both the Asset Tracking testbed and the I4.0 testbed have Kura in them so either could be used as a base :-)
As a reminder, code for the asset tracking testbed is available at https://github.com/eclipselabs/eclipseiot-testbed-assettracking - the I4.0 testbed code will come soon.

Benjamin -