[incubation] Github Triage Access is Possible for ALL Eclipse Foundation Projects!

Miercoles community,

I wish to remind everyone, who might not be aware of the completion of Bug 483563 - Allow assignment of Github issues to contributors that since November 28th, 2019.  The Triage feature allows any active Contributor to be welcomed to participate in the github Issue process with Triage.

MicroProfilers are using this fantastic git issue improvement. We worked on the important bug with many others to make it true.
We have documented the process here.    Q4-written update MP Community forum - Active feature

It is a committers' choice. It is a project's choice.  Yours to make!

Back to the top