Re: [incubation] question on graduation

Not a problem Wayne, thanks for taking care of it. Woohoo, we're mature! :)

Cheers,

Jeen

On Thu, Oct 31, 2019 at 1:37 AM Wayne Beaton <wayne.beaton@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
This was my fault, sorry.

Graduations are a relatively rare event, and sometimes the person who operates on behalf of the EMO (usually me) forgets to flip the "incubation" bit off. I'll make sure that this piece of the process gets a little love during our next process review.

We track the progress of reviews using Bugzilla. The tracking bug is the best place to poke the EMO when something related to a review appears stalled. A quick note to emo@xxxxxxxxxxx is another good way of giving us a kick.

Wayne