Re: [incubation] Using Swagger on project web site

Hi, Kai.

We use Swagger for API documentation on the iofog.org site. The source code for that site is at https://github.com/eclipse-iofog even though it's not part of the functional ioFog project code base.

Thanks,
Kilton

On Tue, Jul 2, 2019 at 8:28 AM Hudalla Kai (INST/ECS4) <kai.hudalla@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Hi,

we would like to provide a Swagger UI to some of the HTTP based API we
implement in Hono. This seems to require embedding the Swagger
_javascript_ component in the page. I wonder if we are required to create
a CQ for this or if we can simply use it (if the license allows it, of
course).

Is anybody already using this?

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen / Best regards

Kai Hudalla
Chief Software Architect

Bosch Software Innovations GmbH
Ullsteinstr. 128
12109 Berlin
GERMANY
www.bosch-si.com

Registered Office: Berlin, Registration Court: Amtsgericht
Charlottenburg; HRB 148411 B
Chairman of the Supervisory Board: Dr.-Ing. Thorsten Lücke;
Managing Directors: Dr. Stefan Ferber, Michael Hahn, Dr. Aleksandar Mitrovic