Re: [incubation] still unable to merge after committer access granted

One thing to check is your GitHub ID is correct in your Eclipse profile:

https://accounts.eclipse.org/

I believe there is a cron job that runs occasionally syncing info from there to GitHub, so if you make an update you may need to wait until tomorrow.

HTH,
Jonah