De : incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> De la part de Jonathan Gossage
Envoyé : mercredi 13 juin 2018 17:36
À : incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx
Objet : Re: [incubation] Github organisation

I am assuming that you have an existing GitHub based organization that you want to access programmatically. GitHub provides a Rest based Api that

allows a client application to read and manipulate the information about an organization. This is described in detail in https://developer.github.com/v3/orgs/.

To get this going you will need to select an authentication mechanism from the methods presented in https://developer.github.com/v3/#authentication.

Jonathan Gossage

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:19 AM MAGGI Benoit <Benoit.MAGGI@xxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

There are some discussions in the Papyrus project around Github.

Our main question is : Is it possible for a project to open a Github Organization ?

If so, what is the process to open one?

Regards,

Benoit