Re: [incubation] i18n requirement for projects

On 25.01.2017 14:06, Mickael Istria wrote:
The translations are not provided directly by projects, but by Babel, which wraps translation in fragments.
https://www.eclipse.org/babel/

Thanks for the link, I was not aware of babel.
So my question is if it is a requirement for eclipse projects to externalize their string constants.
IIRC, it used to be a requirement for joining SimRel or EPP, but I can't find a reference to it. The requirement may have been dropped
Do we have a list of requirements for projects aiming for the simultaneous release?

Christian

Back to the top