Re: [incubation] mentoring organization for Google Summer of Code?

The Eclipse Foundation already takes part in the Google Summer of Code program (http://wiki.eclipse.org/Google_Summer_of_Code).
When time comes, you can signup to become a mentor and you can propose projects.

You may want to subscribe to the soc-dev ML mentioned in the wiki page I mentioned above.

HTH

Pascal