Re: [incubation] community meetups

We still do that today for CDT. Attendance varies but it’s always good to hear voices than just read mailing lists all the time. And the Eclipse Asterisk server performs OK most of the time and it’s free. No video though.

Doug.

From: <incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Pascal Rapicault <pascal@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday, November 9, 2016 at 3:42 PM
To: Discussions for new Eclipse projects <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [incubation] community meetups

A long time ago, for p2 we used the Eclipse foundation provided telephone bridge.

On 11/9/2016 1:48 PM, Mark Stoodley wrote:
Do other projects have meetups or teleconferences with their communities to discuss "goings on" ?

Just looking to hear what's worked best for others. We were thinking, initially, to use Google Hangouts but seem limited to only 10 participants and we're hoping for people to "dial" in than that :) .

Mark Stoodley  8200 Warden Avenue
Senior Software Developer  Markham, L6G 1C7
IBM Runtime Technologies  Canada
Phone: +1-905-413-5831
e-mail: mstoodle@xxxxxxxxxx

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein