[incubation] Delete top commit from git master branch

Hi,

not sure if this is a question for incubation but as I'm rather new to git and git on Eclipse I thought it could be a good place.

As described in the subject my problem is that I was a little to quick in gerrit and added a commit to the master branch which should have gone to another branch. In the meantime I was able to cherry pick the commit to the intended branch but I'm not able to delete it from my master branch on the remote git repo @ eclipse.org. I know that this is in general bad but it would really help me if I could delete the last commit on my master branch.

Thanks in advance for any tips.

BR,
Alois

Back to the top