Re: [incubation] CI environments for GitHub PR build?

Hi Jeen,

For LocationTech GeoMesa, we are using Travis CI. Since GeoMesa committers aren't GitHub admins, I believe we had to ask Eclipse webmaster (or Andrea Ross, director of LT) to visit Travis-CI's website and turn on the ability to run CI builds from the public Travis.

Travis CI is pretty good, but the free infrastructure is kinda slow, so I wouldn't be opposed to having the ability to throw faster build boxes at PRs...

Cheers,

Jim