Re: [incubation] parallel releases?

Thanks Wayne, Konstantin, good to know.

Communicating clearly with the community is of course important. Fortunately we have done several milestone builds for each release already, and these have been announced, with an explanation of the difference, both on our user forum and on our project website. So they should be somewhat prepared (Famous Last Words).

Cheers,

Jeen