Re: [incubation] Project Release Coding Style

We also enforce developers to use the coding styles, which are stored in one of our Git repositories.
https://wiki.openchrom.net/index.php/Development#Edit_settings

Anyhow, it sometimes happens that people forget to format the code. The Java editor offers an auto-format capability which is quite nice.

Cheers,
Philip