Re: [incubation] Docker on Eclipse CI servers

On 05/11/2016 10:10 AM, Dr. Lothar Wendehals wrote:
Hello all together,

Hi,
a few months ago we asked for Docker support on Eclipse Hudson servers. Unfortunately at that time the OS used on the servers was too old to support Docker. Is there any plan to upgrade the OS in the near future or did it already happen? I think Docker is a big issue that should be supported somehow.
Did you open a bugzilla request for that? If so, can you please share the link?

Cheers
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer at JBoss, by Red Hat