Re: [incubation] project space for release downloads?

Hi Jeen,

If your project has a Hudson (HIPP) instance, we can configure your
downloads area to be writable by it.  That way build artifacts can me
copied/moved there without any need for SSH/SCP/SFTP overhead.

If that's a setup you'd like, please file a bug against Eclipse
Foundation > Community > Hudson and we'll make it happen.

Denis