Re: [incubation] Piggyback CQ for Py4J?

OK, great thanks!

On Fri, Apr 22, 2016 at 3:48 PM, Wayne Beaton <wayne@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Agreed.

If you want to use the same 0.8.1 version, then you can create a piggyback.

Otherwise, create a whole new CQ for the new version.

Wayne

On 22/04/16 07:45 AM, Sohn, Matthias wrote:
AFAIK you need a new CQ for each version of a third party component you want to use

-Matthias

From: <incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Tracy Miranda <tracy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday 22 April 2016 at 11:52
To: "incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx" <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [incubation] Piggyback CQ for Py4J?

Hi,

To support Python scripting in the EASE project, we need version 0.10.0 of Py4J (and very specifically that version).

Py4J is not in Orbit, however I did find an open CQ for Py4J version 0.8.1,which is progressed but not completed.

So my question is, can we do a piggyback CQ just referencing that ipzilla issue (with the benefit that it will speed things up) or does it require a whole new separate CQ?

Thanks,
Tracy

Wayne Beaton
@waynebeaton