Re: [incubation] Snapshot releases

Many thanks for the input. Just summarizing - there is nothing wrong to use Sonatype repo for snapshots if we prefer that?

Cheers!

czw., 31.03.2016 o 09:19 użytkownik Andreas Sewe <andreas.sewe@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx> napisał:
Hi,

> What is the proper SNAPSHOT repository for Eclipse projects?

FYI, we (Code Recommenders) deploy to repo.eclipse.org (have a look at
the <distributionManagement> of our POM [1]). To deploy there from your
HIPP instance, you need to select the "Deploy to repo.eclipse.org"
settings; then "mvn deploy" has access to the right credentials.

Best wishes,

Andreas

[1]
<https://git.eclipse.org/c/recommenders/org.eclipse.recommenders.git/tree/pom.xml?h=v2.3.0#n52>