From: <incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> on behalf of Mark Stoodley <mstoodle@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wednesday 23 March 2016 at 04:51
To: Discussions for new Eclipse projects <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [incubation] possible for one project to have multiple gitrepositories?

Hi Matthias,

The OMR project is currently knocking on 200KLOC of C and C++ code and about 3MB to clone. With anticipated contributions, I expect that to grow by several 100KLOCs over the next year.

The new agentcore module will represent on the order of 5-10% of the current size.

Mark Stoodley  8200 Warden Avenue
Senior Software Developer  Markham, L6G 1C7
IBM Runtime Technologies  Canada
Phone: +1-905-413-5831
e-mail: mstoodle@xxxxxxxxxx

We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them - Albert Einstein