From:        Gunnar Wagenknecht <gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Discussions for new Eclipse projects <incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        2016/03/22 09:49 AM
Subject:        Re: [incubation] possible for one project to have multiple git        repositories?
Sent by:        incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Mark,

There is no limitation on Git repositories for an any Eclipse project. You can have as many as you want.

If you Git repositories are hosted at Eclipse.org then they have their own directory structure (eg., /gitroot/omr/<whatever-you-like-here). As GitHub does not allow directories (or sub-organizations) all Git repositories of a project a re prefixed with the project name (eg., github.com/eclipse/che-<repository>).

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx,