Re: [incubation] Mail accounts

Your name sounds Dutch Jeen, what is the name of your project?

Met vriendelijke groet - Best Regards - Mit besten Grüßen -  Cordialement - Saludos cordiales - Serdeczne pozdrowienia - τις καλύτερες ευχές - Yoroshiku

Wim Jongman

From:        Jeen Broekstra <jeen.broekstra@xxxxxxxxx>
To:        incubation@xxxxxxxxxxx
Date:        16-02-2016 21:37
Subject:        [incubation] Mail accounts
Sent by:        incubation-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Hi there,

Apologies if this is the wrong place for this kind of question, but could
someone tell me if it is customary for project leads/committers to use an
eclipse.org mail account, and if so, how I go about applying for one (I presume
the answer is "mail the webmaster" but thought I'd check)?

Perfectly happy to stick to gmail by the way, but I need to register my project
for an OSSRH sync and was wondering if I should first get an 'official' account
for that or not.

Cheers,

Jeen