Re: [incquery-dev] PSystem/Builder refactor - part 2

Zoli,

thanks for the great work. I think I will wait with the detailed tests until you get the cleaner up to speed.

I have added some comments to the code in Gerrit. Some of the comments need further attention, so please take a look.

A final question:

On Saturday 25 January 2014 at 13:43, Ujhelyi Zoltán wrote:

> * All PSystem building code is moved into patternlanguage.emf project (they should still be eclipse and UI independent)

If something is Eclipse and UI independent, isn’t it better moved to a separate project which is declared to be independent of Eclipse and the UI?

cheers
Istvan

--
Istvan RATH, PhD