[ide4edu-dev] Call In

Hi Guys,

I apologize for the mix up. We could not initiated the call-in from our end today. If you have any questions or concerns for the week let's use this list to discuss them. You can always email me directly if you wish.

I have one news item. This coming Friday, I for sure (and hopefully Wayne) will meet you at 12:30 during your pizza lunch. You have a talk around 2:00 that day, so we will break our meet/greet around 1:45. Please bring all your questions and concerns. This meeting will be a great opportunity for use to kick-off the project.

Cheers,
--Dwight

Back to the top