[ide4edu-dev] Project call

Hey folks.

The UCOSP programme [1] is bringing the attention of several students to IDE4EDU. Dwight and I are working with them to help them identify bugs that they can contribute to. We've gone ahead and marked some of the existing bugs with the "helpwanted" keyword. Further, we've identified some bugs as "bugday" indicating those bugs that we believe can be addressed in a relatively short amount of time.

We've also set up a regular call on Mondays at 1100h ET for those participating in the project. Primarily this is for the students, but others are welcome to attend. Call-in information is on the project's wiki page [2].

Thanks,

Wayne

[1] http://ucosp.wordpress.com/
[2] http://wiki.eclipse.org/Eclipse_IDE_for_Education