[ide4edu-dev] Project plan

Hey folks. I've started working on the project plan. For now, it's just a placeholder for a real plan. I more-or-less made up the dates. Looking for your input.

http://www.eclipse.org/projects/project-plan.php?projectid=technology.ide4edu

The "Committed" sections in the themes will be populated with actual bug reports once we decide on a reasonable set of milestones (and I then add those milestones into bugzilla)

I think that I've moved all the bug reports from SOC into IDE4EDU (except for the one that requested the move). The bugs are currently categorized into "General", "JavaLite", and "Scheme". We can add more components as necessary.

https://bugs.eclipse.org/bugs/buglist.cgi?classification=Technology&product=IDE4EDU

On the topic of adding components, we need to start discussing the features that we intend to include for this release. I'd rather keep the list small to start, but am open for discussion.

Wayne

Back to the top