Gesendet: Freitag, 02. Dezember 2022 um 11:03 Uhr
Von: "Mickael Istria" <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
An: "Thomas Mäder" <t.s.maeder@xxxxxxxxx>, "Discussions about the IDE" <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Betreff: Re: [ide-dev] Move EclipseJavaIDE twitter account to Mastodon?

On Fri, Dec 2, 2022 at 10:45 AM Thomas Mäder <t.s.maeder@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
As I see it, abandoning Twitter right now would be nothing but a political move, and personally, I'm not up for that.

Let's just wonder: is Twitter a channel that conforms and guarantees the rules we sign in the Eclipse Contributor Agreement? I believe it's less and less that case. That said...

Back to the top