Re: [ide-dev] New vscode light theme for eclipse

Hi Gayan,

Thanks for sharing, that looks really good!
How is it working in term of usability? Is it all driven by Ctrl+3? Is there any particular existing workflow that becomes more difficult with this "lightened" skin? I personally use the Run/Debug toolbar items a lot and am wondering if there is any alternative that could fit my need and could allow me to remove the toolbar.
In any case, if this seems functional and nothing is really missing, even if some workflows are slightly more difficult, I'm personally fine having such a theme directly built-in the IDE.

Cheers,

Back to the top