Re: [ide-dev] [cross-project-issues-dev] The Eclipse IDE 2021-03 release is available now!

On Thu, Mar 18, 2021 at 11:53 AM Lars Vogel <lars.vogel@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
It appears to me that multiple comments are positive wrt to the
improvements Eclipse has seen over the years.

That's right, and it's the same on hackernews and even twitter. Eclipse IDE now has an image of an IDE that managed to dodge an unavoidable death and came back stronger and more relevant (compare it to a near-death experience of Saiyans). I think it's actually a good perception, as this is matching the reality; so the Eclipse IDE contributors at large can really congratulate themselves for making it possible, as we all know it's not about luck but it's the result a lot of great work happening on all aspects of project development to make it happen!

Back to the top