From: Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
To: Discussions about the IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [EXTERNAL] [ide-dev] 1-month old thread about upcoming release of Eclipse IDE
Date: Tue, Dec 8, 2020 8:31 PM

Hi all,

While posting on Reddit the demo of Corrosion to run/debug cargo/rust tests ( https://www.reddit.com/r/rust/comments/k95h0h/cargorust_test_reports_and_debug_in_eclipse_ide/ linking to https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yNEWIWveoZw&feature=youtu.be ), I realized that there was already a good thread about upcoming release of Eclipse IDE at https://www.reddit.com/r/java/comments/jnwrl6/eclipse_ide_418_will_bring_many_new_cleanup/ . What I find noteworthy here is that 1. this happened in the middle of the development stream, without specific coordination and 2. this was published by someone who seem to be external to our usual set of "advocates".
That a good thing and a good sign to see the community doing this kind of stuff without our intervention!

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria