[ide-dev] Highlights for 2020-12 landing page

Hi all,

The Eclipse IDE landing page highlights some of the features of the release.

For example: Please see landing pages for the past 2 releases - https://www.eclipse.org/eclipseide/2020-09/ and https://www.eclipse.org/eclipseide/2020-06.

For 2020-12 release, we would like to gather inputs from the community on features that can be highlighted on the page.

For the 2020-12 release, we have these items so far:

1. Latest Java and JUnit support

2. New ‘System’ theme and updated Mac light theme

3. Improved Java Development Tooling

Please respond if you think any other features or points can be added to the page for this release.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks & Regards,
Lakshmi P Shanmugam,
Eclipse Platform Co-lead,