Re: [ide-dev] Presentation about IJ vs Eclipse IDE

is that the right link?

when I click its discussion about double, longs, optionals ?

/max

Hi all,

I watched this presentation that reminds of some advantages of IJ vs Eclipse IDE: https://catalystsolutions.clickmeeting.com/techtalks-conference-java?r=AQxmZwD5ZwE8sSc2pUuhpaxtIzMaMKMhsUk6qzMaMKMhDTIlpKIhMl5jLac8sQVmZwZ2ZQZ3 . Despite there are a few things that are presented as being exclusive IJ features while Eclipse IDE has had them for some time, most of the points made by the speaker are correct, so this can be seen as a good todo-list of what to improve in Eclipse IDE for edition, I highly recommend Eclipse IDE or VSCode-Java stakeholders to watch that talk and consider prioritizing some of those items (hint: many things seem to be about Chain completion).

Cheers

--
Mickael Istria