Re: [ide-dev] FOSDEM

FYI, the Eclipse Foundation, as every year, requested an org booth.
So if some of you plan to go, we count on you to stop by the booth, and to stay a bit with us at the booth to present your preferred project ;).

Cheers,
--
Gaël Blondelle

Vice President, Ecosystem Development | Eclipse Foundation Europe GmbH

P: +33 (0) 6 73 39 21 85 | Twitter | LinkedIn

Annastr. 46, 64673 Zwingenberg - Germany

Handelsregister: Darmstadt HRB 92821

Managing Directors: Gaël Blondelle, Mike Milinkovich