Re: [ide-dev] Eclipse is more memory-efficient than Intellij

> The author didn't disclose what Eclipse package is used. It could be a very basic Eclipse package.

It is specified at the beginning of the article: "To conduct this study, we used Eclipse Java EE Oxygen Release Milestone 2(4.7.0 M2) and IntelliJ IDEA 2018.2.4 (Ultimate Edition)".

That said, the comparison of an early milestone build of Eclipse Java EE package from two years ago, with a released version of IntelliJ Ultimate Edition from 2018, seems odd.

Pradeep