Re: [ide-dev] Tweet about SimRel naming

Calling the IDE “Classic” is insulting. I will reiterate my point, we need marketing input into these names if we care at all about how the community perceives us.

Doug.

From: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> On Behalf Of Daniel Megert
Sent: Thursday, October 25, 2018 3:50 AM
To: Discussions about the IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [ide-dev] Tweet about SimRel naming

This will be fixed for the next release. The Planning Council will work on this starting today at our face-to-face meeting at EclipseCon Europe.

Dani

From:        Doug Schaefer <dschaefer@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To:        Discussions about the IDE <ide-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:        25.10.2018 09:45
Sent by:        ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

Sigh. We really need more marketing input into this process.

Sent from my BlackBerry - the most secure mobile device - via the Rogers Network