The editors have reached out to us. Is anybody interested in contributing an article?
- Tips & tricks behind the IDE. What should a newbie know? What might a seasoned veteran have missed?
- Any projects using IDEs that you’re working on: what should developers know about it?
- IDE use cases
- Why should developers use IDEs? How can they make developers’ lives easier? (Or, what are the new frustrations a developer can look forward to?)
- The future of IDEs: Any news or rumors? Where will IDEs be in a year? Three years? (...Three hundred years?)
- What is exciting and new? What is old but doesn’t get enough recognition?
- IDE stories or history: Are they any personal tales about IDEs you wish to tell?
2-3 pages only.
The deadline for submitting is May 16.
Director of Open Source Projects
The Eclipse Foundation