Re: [ide-dev] Fixing the Target platform editor

Hello Tracy and others,

I'm resurrecting this thread because on Friday I merged the editor I was talking about below. A big thank you goes to the PDE committers Vikas and Lars for the review.

Here is a feature demo https://sopotc.fedorapeople.org/Screencast%20from%2011-28-2016%2005:21:39%20PM.webm . I plan to constantly improve it so feel free to file bugs and CC me.

Regards,
Sopot