Re: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE

The project proposal is not published yet. You can try sign-in with your committer credentials.

-Gunnar

--
Gunnar Wagenknecht
gunnar@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, http://guw.io/

On 28 Nov 2016, at 13:17, Michal Niewrzal <michal.n@xxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi,

Regards,

Michał Niewrzał | ZEND STUDIO
Rogue Wave Software, Inc.
Accelerating Great Code

Od: ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx <ide-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx> w imieniu użytkownika Mickael Istria <mistria@xxxxxxxxxx>
Wysłane: 28 listopada 2016 12:40
Do: 'Discussions about the IDE'
Temat: [ide-dev] TextMate in Eclipse IDE

Hi all,
This a project proposal to move https://github.com/angelozerr/textmate.java/ under the Eclipse.org umbrella. I tried it, and it works as expected. I believe that can be a very important addition to the Eclipse ecosystem and IDEs (mostly traditional desktop one, but Che and Dirigible might also be able to take advantage of the POJO parts).
Cheers,
--
Mickael Istria
Eclipse developer for Red Hat Developers