Re: [ide-dev] News about consuming Language Server in Eclipse IDE

Hi Mickael,

Nice progress :-)

I am currently experimenting with PHP language servers in Eclipse Che.
There are two PHP language servers available at the moment [1][2]. Both are with quite limited features yet. [1] is implemented in Node and I was able to run it with Che [3]. [2] is implemented in PHP and I am currently looking at it to make it run with Che too.

After a week or two I will try running them with the Eclipse IDE Generic Editor.

[1] https://github.com/HvyIndustries/crane
[2] https://github.com/felixfbecker/php-language-server
[3] https://github.com/eclipse/che/pull/2282

Kaloyan